Designed especially for exhibition use, but quite suitable for production work – ideal for lino cuts. Weight 45lbs. 20.5 Kg’s.
Strength has been the paramount thought behind this design. Special features are:
- ½ inch (12.5mm) thick, plate steel side frames
- 3¼ inch (82.5mm) diameter top roller, ground and plated, 3¼ inch (82.5mm) bottom roller
- Solid top bearers to enable adequate pressure through ½ inch adjusting screws
- Ball races on both rollers
- Grey ridged PVC plank 24 x 12 x 1/4 inches (610mm x 305mm x 6mm)
- Direct drive from handle to bottom roller gives the smooth but necessary feel when maximum pressure is required
A really remarkable press to give professional results to all, and at a very reasonable and competitive price.
Recommended blankets: one quality fronting, and one pure wool blanket.