Traditional Style Etching Press
Specially designed for ease of operation, production of perfect etchings, and at a size and price to suit all artists. Extremely robust, solid construction.
Plank size 48″ x 24″ (1220 x 600mm).
- Ground and plated solid steel top roller 4½″ (115mm).
- Solid steel bottom roller in 4″ (100mm).
- 15 mm thick steel side frames.
- Both rollers ball race mounted.
- Double reduction gearing.
- Traditional style heavy cast iron spoked handwheel.
- Double width wooden handle.
- No assistance to plank is necessary.
- Useful shelf underneath.
- Uninterrupted access to plank.
- No trap points for fingers or blankets.
- Plastic faced plank available if required for easy cleaning and for registration marking.