WELL DESIGNED AND IMMENSELY STRONG
- ½ inch (12.5mm) thick plate, steel side frames
- Solid 3 inch (75mm) diameter top roller, ground and plated
- Solid 3 inch (75mm) diameter bottom roller
- Solid top bearers to enable adequate pressure through 16mm adjusting screws
- Ball races on both rollers
- Ground plate steel plank 33 x 18 x ½ inches (838mm x 457mm x 12.5mm)
- Drive from traditional cast iron hand-wheel through gearing to give the smooth but necessary feel when maximum pressure is required.
A really remarkable press to give professional results to all, and at a very reasonable and competitive price. Available for bench mounting (total weight 220lbs 100 Kg’s) or on the attractive and useful cabinet stand. Recommended blankets: one quality fronting, and either one Compressed Wool Backing, or for fine work, two quality fronting.
EP3318:- £2,085.00 (£2,502.00 Incl. VAT)
Stand for EP3318 fitted with levelling feet:- £225.00 (£270.00 Incl.VAT)
Stand for EP3318 fitted with castors (two of which lock):- £285.00 (£342.00 Incl.VAT)
Quality Fronting Felt:- £41.50 (£49.80 Incl. VAT)
Compressed Wool Backing:- £37.50 (£45.00 Incl. VAT)